Bev has lived from the west coast to the east coast and have traveled extensively while working for United Airlines. She visited Cody in 1975, moved there in 1976, and never looked back! Cody offers a special quality of life, friendly folks, mountain views, clean air, blue skies, low crime, and it’s a great place to raise a family! Bev, and her husband, Chan, raised two sons, and have two grandsons who are the 5th generation of the Richard family to live in Cody. The rich western heritage and deep family roots go back to the early 1900’s when Chan’s grandfather owned a guest ranch in the scenic Wapiti Valley during the days of Buffalo Bill. Hobbies: Bev enjoys spending time with family and friends. She likes to camp, ride her horses in the high country, and dabble in all kinds of horse sports! She rides in the Cody Stampede Days parade and with a rodeo drill team. (Horse properties are one of Bev’s specialties.)
Bev obtained her real estate license in 1987. She is a Broker Associate with 26+ years of experience, a true professional, knowledgeable, and she provides outstanding service striving to exceed your expectations! Combined with a proven track record for getting results, Bev is a valuable real estate consultant. She’s easy going, fun, has a quick smile, and is straight forward. Bev finds great joy in helping her clients/customers fulfill their real estate dreams!
TRACK RECORD OF EXCELLENCE:
– A Coldwell Banker TOP PRODUCER for 26 years!
– Honored Member of the Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society and the International Diamond Society
– Achieved NUMBER ONE Coldwell Banker Sales Associate in the State of Wyoming (1999)
– Past President of Park County Board of Realtors (1993)
– Served on the Board of Directors for many years
– Realtor of the Year (1993)
– Currently serving on the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, and their Marketing Council
– Member of the Wyoming Association of Realtors (served on the Board of Directors)
– Member of the National Association of Realtors
– Graduate of the Realtors Institute “GRI”
– Certified Residential Specialist “CRS”
– Certified Home Marketing Specialist “CHMS”
– WY State Representative / Advisory Council for Coldwell Banker’s Western Region Residential Sales Associates (2 years)